Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Had an interesting night last night. Bethany told me that I woke up after 45 minutes of sleep, and went over to turn off my coffeemaker, and found that it wasn't on. As I climbed back into bed, I announced to her that Socrates was speaking to me, and promptly fell back to sleep. As I don't remember all of this, I have a feeling I was still sleeping when all of this happened. Hmm...I wonder what is bothering me. Could it be the mountains of Plato I have to read?

On a lighter note, my religion class was let out early, because my professor asked us all to leave because she had to throw up. I hope I don't get sick. That would blow.

You complete me, dear reader. You had me at hello.