Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, January 12, 2004

Wow. They actually won. Who the hell would've thunk it that Brett Favre would screw up? Two points for using the word "thunk" in a sentence. I'm sure that I was not the only one in Philadelphia having a heart attack over that game. However, I won't be remotely excited until they win next week's game. I'm not setting myself up for disappointment.

I want a David Akers jersey. I informed the boys on Gerard's forum that my birthday is in 7 months. That should give you all plenty of time to save up. :)

At the moment, I am scanning pictures from college for my website. I will post the link when I finish, which won't be until I get back to school and I am able to use fast internet service. At home, I'm not so lucky.

I miss my friends.