Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

"Sorry you can't define me
Sorry I break the mold
Sorry that I speak my mind
Sorry don't do what I'm told
Sorry if I don't fake it
Sorry I come too real
I will never hide what I really feel
Sorry if I ain't perfect
Sorry I don't give a fuck
Sorry I ain't a diva
Sorry just know what I want
Sorry I'm not a virgin
Sorry I'm not a slut
I won't let you break me
Think what you want"
--Christina Aguilera

Somehow listening to Christina in the morning makes everything else seem alright. The fact that I didn't read an essay for class today seems inconsequential.

Today and tonight will be messy with ice and snow. What happened to our mild winter?

We just had a fire alarm, but in the process of putting my clothes on to leave for class it was shut off. Yeah, fire alarms are a pain. So far we've had two already this semester.

Bethany and I are listening to My Best Friend's Wedding Soundtrack, now, and dancing around our room with our hairbrushes. It is waaay to early to be this energetic.