Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

"Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed/It's so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid/No one reaches out a hand for you to hold/When you're lost outside look inside to your soul/When there's no one else/Look inside yourself/Like your oldest friend/Just trust the voice within/Then you'll find the strength/That will guide your way/If you will learn to begin/To trust the voice within Yeah.../Life is a journey/It can take you anywhere you choose to go/As long as you're learning/You'll find all you'll ever need to know/You'll make it/You'll make it/Just don't go forsaking yourself/No one can stop you/You know that I'm talking to you" -Christina Aguilera

Oh yeah. I got my hair cut short and layered. I look ten years older, and for the first time ever in my life I feel really hot. I think it's ironic how that song was playing when I got my haircut by my brilliant hairstylist, Ashley. I'm going to throw a party for my hair in my dormroom. Hopefully, my roommates won't care. Watch out, Temple, here I come.