Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Saturday, January 31, 2004

My ideal date would be a snowball fight. You think I'm kidding, but I'm really not. Let me describe the scene to you. My significant other and I are walking down the street, and all of a sudden, I throw a snowball at him. Chaos ensues. We chase each other until we roll into the snow laughing our heads off, and then, the sweetest moment occurs. We stare at each other, he brushes my hair from my face, moves in for the kiss...and bam! I throw a snowball in his face. Please, who wouldn't want it? :P

I want a man who respects me for who I am. That means respecting my beliefs, my morals, and my ideas. I want to be able to share absolutely everything with this person. I want to be free to speak my mind, and say what I truly feel without being afraid of how he reacts to it. Most of all, I want to be myself, and all sides of myself, from the crazy, fun-loving, outgoing girl to the shy and quiet side. He has to know that at any moment, I can flit between these extremes, or rest somewhere in the middle. This is my definition of love.

I am accepting any and all applications. All applications must be submitted by midnight February 13th. You will be notified of your winnnings in the form of a phone call on February 14th. Good luck, and may the best man win.