Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Its 2004...an even year, which for some reason, makes everyone feel better. Why is that, I wonder? Anyway, I never make New Year's Resolutions or promises because I most likely will break them...so here are some New Year's "Suggestions" as I fondly call them.

1) Start working out...yes, Bethany, that means stomach crunches...I will start this time.
2) Enjoy my semester, and not worry about things...because somehow they always work out in the end.
3) Live. Again.

These are suggestions so if I don't follow through, I won't feel like a failure. Anyway, it was another banner year at my house. We went to our annual family party. There's nothing like seeing all your cousins with their significant others, and having them rub it in your face, how yes, you really are single. My God, is it a fucking crime? No. So blow me. Thank you and have a nice day.