Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, January 15, 2004

I want to go back to school and see my eighth floor peeps. I miss them terribly, and I loved how I could just walk down the hall and bump into someone and immediately have something to do. I'm so bored here. I talked to Matt online about how much we missed everybody today. That's why I bring this up.

I'm definitely loving my hair. I'm still messing around with it to see what I can do. However, I do not like the effects of wearing a hat on it, as I found out today when I shoveled snow.

Last night was the first night in awhile I went to sleep right away and slept through the night. I keep telling myself this is a long process and it takes baby steps. For some reason, I keep having this recurring figure in my dreams every night. I recognize him as someone from grade school that I had a thing with, but its freaky, how after all this time, he's returning to my dreams.

"But it's only when I sleep/See you in my dreams/Got me spinning round and round/Turning upside down/But I only hear you breathe/Somewhere in my sleep/Got me spinning round and round/Turning upside down/But it's only when I sleep..." -The Corrs