Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, January 23, 2004

I never thought a politician could make me cry. At the March for Life yesterday, one of the many politician speakers spoke of how often, it is not the girl's choice to abort a baby, but the boy's. He described the scene, "A girl tells a boy she's pregnant, and when she looks at him, its his face and his words that tell her what to do." Oh man, I was in tears....because it is so true.

The March was ok. St. Joe's hates us though, but that's ok, we had more kids than they did anyway. It was a balmy 44 degrees in Washington, so marching wasn't too bad.

The computer guy told me my hard drive is shot to hell along with my monitor. I do not need this right now. I feel like crawling under the dirt and just laying there for a really long time until everything passes.

He told me he had a girlfriend. Why the hell do I feel jealous? I mean our thing ended like 8 or 9 years ago, no lie. I guess it is because he was my first little kid crush. I liked him in Nursery School and all through grade school. Wow...who knew I could be so territorial.

I'm tired and sick. I have to go to Chinatown tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday, and its so cold out I feel like my nose is going to break off. I hope next week is better.