Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Saturday, January 24, 2004

I have a new computer! My uncle just called and told me he got me a new one, and we are going to swap computers so that he can rebuild the one I have. I'm so happy. I was so scared I'd have to take out a credit card to pay for a new one.

Funny story: last night at Chinatown we were all sitting in the restaurant using our chopsticks, and then Olivia, who was the only Asian at our table, asked the waitress for a fork because she didn't know how to use chopsticks. Ahh...good times good times.

I'm still sick. It snowed too, which means everything is cold and damp, which does not bode well for me. I have a lot of reading to do for classes., but luckily this semester I don't have that many papers to write.