Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, January 11, 2004

"I am haunted by the memory of you. He walked the woods haunting their trees with his presence, and in my eyes all I could see was his own staring back at me. Haunting. Lonely. I tried to feel his pain but all I felt was emptiness."

How's that bullshit that I managed to churn out in sixty seconds? Yeah. Everyday I go to this website where they give you a word and you have to write whatever comes to mind connected to that word in sixty seconds. Today's word: haunt. Go to the website and try your hand. Its a lot of fun.

Today was blah. I did laundry and made dinner. I'm watching the Eagles lose at the moment. Jeez. Maybe some year one Philadelphia team will make it to the finals. Just maybe.