Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Fly Eagles fly
On the road to victory
Fly Eagles fly
Score a touchdown: 1, 2, 3!
Hit 'em low
Hit 'em high
Just watch those Eagles fly
Fly Eagles fly
On the road to victory!
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

Ok, so I've given in to the excitement. I couldn't fight it, and with the Flyers sucking so bad the past couple games I needed something to keep me happy. I've realized that when I start online conversations now, I no longer say hello or hey or hi. I just start right in to the conversation with a sentence to shock people. Its a new strategy that snuck up on me one day. I didn't even realize I was doing it until my friend pointed it out to me.

It's supposed to snow. Yay...snow.