Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, January 19, 2004

At the moment, I am sitting in my building's creepy computer lab. Why am I sitting in the computer lab and not on my own computer? Good question, I'd like to know the same thing. My computer decided to go nutso on me and now the monitor does not work, and I need a computer by tomorrow. I'm going crazy. I stayed up all night trying to figure out what is wrong with the damn thing. I am so tired.

In this computer lab, there are two guys who are sitting across from me. They had the lights turned off when I came in here, and it felt like a scene from the Twilight Zone. Its kind of scary. Mr. Rogers is playing in the next room on the big screen TV. I think the maintenance men enjoy him. Ahh...its good to be back.

The Eagles suck. Where were our friggin receivers? And how the hell during the biggest game of the year, did Donovan get hurt? I'm pissed. Now Tarah can't come home.