Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Yeah, for some reason today I feel really out of it. I went to sleep after I came back from Spanish, and it was so weird, I had this dream that I was little again. In my dream, I was like a wall or something watching myself play with this precious moments toy I used to have. Then, I flashed to playing dress-up with my sister. It was weird, because all of these things happened in my past. They weren't dreams. They were really memories. Sudafed fucks you up, let me tell you.

"Six o'clock already I was just in the middle of a dream/ I was kissing Valentino by a crystal blue Italian stream/ But I can't be late because then I just won't get paid/ These are the days that you wish your bed was already made." -The Bangles