Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Well I don't have the flu, it was merely a 24 hour stomach bug. Our heat was turned on yesterday by our happy maintenance men. Now, instead of being 20 degrees below zero it is 110 degrees in this room. Oh well, I'm not going to cry about it. So, now I am back and kind of unhappy about the 35 bucks I wasted on two New York trips that I never went on because I was sick. Well, there is always Florida, which is where I will be from January fifth until the tenth.

I honestly feel like I have a new lease on life. I did a lot of thinking this weekend after being holed up in my bed for many hours, and I feel completely awesome, and like a new person. Nothing is gonna stop me now. I have awesome friends, a great family, and for the first time in my life I really care about myself as well. So yeah, finals...bring it on. I'm gonna kick your ass!