Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Saturday, December 27, 2003

"Wake me up and say/ Wake me up and say/ Call my name and save me from the dark/ Bid my blood to run/ Before I come undone/ Save me from the nothing I've become/ Bring me to life." -Evanescence

Yeah. So last night I went out with Ray, Phi, and Tony, and we went to the pool hall and shot some pool. Ray and I made a good team! LOL :) Ok, so we only won most of the time because Phi and Tony knocked the 8 ball in prematurely but hey, does it really matter? Anyway, afterwards we went to 7-11 and talked in the parking lot until 1:30 in the morning. It was really awesome to catch up with them after a whole semester of only reading their Xanga pages, rather than talking. I have to admit to my Xanga friends that I too am a Xangaholic. I read all of your blogs daily with my coffee. It's like my newspaper. Anyway I hope you all figured out that the link I put on the end of each entry is to this page, which is my real blog. If you didn't, you'll have to deal with my cryptic messages I put on my Xanga site.

I never realized how much I missed you guys until last night. I hope we can see each other during the break and hang out and catch up.

I'd like to thank Bethany Weed, my awesome roomate, for her delicious coffee she gave me for Christmas. It has been my lifesaver, and I love the yummy vanilla nut cream goodness with my breakfast every morning.