Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, December 18, 2003

The Spanish final was a piece of cake. I can't believe I worked all semester for that. I could have taken that last year and passed. I can't believe I even came in to school for that final. I'm just in a state of disbelief today. Now I have to sit around and wait for my Psych interview with my professor. How do you tell a professor face to face that you learned absolutely nothing about yourself in her class the past fifteen weeks? Sure, I've learned stuff about myself outside of class, but inside...I got nothing.

Its weird how many people I see that I know on campus. It still boggles my mind how small of a city this really is. I see people I've known all my life (well at least since nursery school), and then people I've known since high school. The funny thing is, a lot of these people I recognize and know that at one time, they were a really good friend to me, but now, when we pass each other we don't even acknowledge each other's existance. I guess those are the lemons life hands you. You just have to make lemonade. Ok, that was really corny...fuck it.

Now for the deep and possibly disturbing. Why do I feel so listless? Like everything doesn't matter to me anymore. It should...it damn well should, but it doesn't. I feel like I am nothing. Honestly, I'm not depressed or angry or suicidal. So don't put me on Suicide Watch or lock me up in an institution. I just don't care, nor do I feel like caring. Maybe winter break will solve things, maybe my trip to Florida will help me relax, but even if it doesn't...maybe I'm just supposed to exist like this. Food for thought.

I should just leave for good, and not tell anyone, like I contemplated doing a month ago.