Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Saturday, December 13, 2003

The mind of a two year old is boggling. I spent tonight with one, and believe me, her logic rocks. I think I should try it sometime. She told me the reason why she couldn't finish her dinner was because she didn't want to, and then she proceeded to tell me that she couldn't finish it because she didn't want to. Honestly, this makes perfect sense. Why can't we all just do what we want, instead of doing things that we hate to do?

I wrote a song today in the style of Ani DiFranco called "Fuck You." She actually has a song with this title, but with different lyrics and a different melody line than mine, so technically its not sampling. Anyway, I swear I'm not angry, or a lesbian....I'm just in need of some quality venting.