Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, December 05, 2003

Its snowing! That means I have an excuse to lay in my bed all day and fight this cold because I'm not risking it to go to work. Its cold in my room cause we have an extra draft due to our extra window...but I have a TV and hot chocolate. I was supposed to go to New York tomorrow and Sunday, but now it looks like I might just be going on Sunday. Oh yeah, we had another fire alarm at four in the morning...I went this time and waited in the cold for an hour. It didn't bode well for my cold.

Last night, I had an epiphany. Yes, me who felt dead for so long is finally alive. I don't know what it was, but all of a sudden I feel as if I'm living again rather than watching everything like a bystander. It feels kind of good.

With that I'll leave you with, "It's times like these you learn to live again." -Foo Fighters