Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, December 21, 2003

In an attempt to satisfy my two-week craving for spaghetti and meatballs, I made meatballs and sauce tonight, and found that we had no spaghetti in my house. So I substituted spaghetti with egg noodles. Its not so bad, however, I would have preferred spaghetti and not mix my Italian with my Chinese. I think next time, I'll hold out for spaghetti.

So why have my latest entries been all about food? Its kind of scary now that I look at it. For those of you who haven't seen me in awhile, I really haven't gained any weight despite my constant talk of food. Just to make sure you all don't think I can rival Santa Claus this year with my waistline.

I realized I truly am a geek, as I found myself knitting a scarf and watching the history channel...and actually enjoying it.