Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I spent the day in New Hope and Peddler's Village with my family, aimlessly wandering until our dinner reservation at 4:30 p.m. Needless to say, I've had a little too much family time, and surprisingly, I am actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I kind of miss my crazy co-workers and their constant bitching. Plus, I miss hearing Dr. Black's crazy, sarcastic, British voice. T-Bone Salad is supposed to come over tomorrow and we will be spending our third New Year's Eve in a row together. Hmm...I wonder if I should get her a gift to celebrate our three year anniversary? HAHA..no. Anyway, I'd like to personally thank T-Bone for the lovely e-mail she sent me this morning that I thoroughly enjoyed. Only she will know why I enjoyed it, and for that I am truly grateful.

Life sucks, so get a goddamn helmet.