Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, December 19, 2003

I decided to post twice today. Now that I am home now, my mom has made me (to steal Tarah's words) her "Christmas bitch." I have to wrap presents, bake cakes, and bake cookies. Now ordinarily, I would have loved doing this if I was maybe 12 or 13, however, I am 18, and I am tired of Christmas. I'm sorry if I sound like a scrooge, but it just doesn't do it for me anymore. If anything this is the holiday I most hate, because it just reminds me how single I really am. I swear to God if I hear one more goddamn mushy Christmas love song on the radio I am going to kill someone. Bah humbug, and Merry Christmas.

Maybe I need some sleep. One more thing, the saddest Christmas song ever that had me in tears today was, "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas." Peace out home fries.