Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

I am a rebel without a cause. Last night, we had a fire alarm, and I did not leave the building. I hid in my room. Shh....don't tell on me. Anyway, yeah so fire alarms are a big problem. So are Spanish final oral assessments. I had one today and did fairly well considering the fact I was not in class on Tuesday. I think I got an A on them which is good, because that is twenty percent of my grade. If I do well on the next two tests I could be pulling an A-. Why do I care? I don't...I just really want to have a good GPA, so in reality I do care. Wow, way to totally contradict yourself, Beth. I'm a nerd at heart, no matter how much of a nonchalant facade I put on to the world.

The discovery of the day: Green tea does not taste good when you put a lemon throat drop in it.
Quote of the day: "Welcome to Whores R US, you pay em we train em. How may I help you?" -Z