Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

"God help you if you are a phoenix/ and you dare to rise up from the ash/ A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy/ While you are just flying past." -Ani DiFranco


He told me I was awesome last night. It made me feel really good. I danced in the shower.

I'm tired. We had yet another fire alarm last night at 2:30 in the morning. However, I had my last Spanish class today and I found out that I got an A on my last test, therefore my grades for this class (depending on the final) is most likely going to be A range. Which rocks because my other classes are A's, except physics which is a B+. So I figure my GPA is around 3.8. I think this is pretty good. LOL :) When did I become such a tool? Grr.