Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, December 29, 2003

"Crazy isn't about being broken, some big secret that swallows you whole...it's just you and me---amplified." -Girl, Interrupted

I watched that movie last night. Angelina Jolie is hot. I know, Erica, you love her too, but I just can't share her. However, I will make a bargain with you, and give up Shakira. So you get Shakira, I get Angelina, and everything is right with the world. Well, now that you all think I am a lesbian, I'm going to continue with my ramblings.

I have been crazy lately. Crazy about scholarship essays that I have to write within the next few days. If I am going to Ireland in Junior year I have to start saving money next year. So, hopefully, I'll get a few thousand dollar scholarships and all will be fine. I need to go to Ireland. At this point, that is the only thing that is driving me through the next few semesters at my shitty college. I suppose its my own fault, and I'm hoping next semester is better. I've decided to be Ms. Temple and actualy join some things, so we'll see.