Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, December 22, 2003

"But if you touch me like that/ And you hold me like this/ It's all coming back to me now..." -Celine Dion

You know its bad when I quote Celine Dion.

I saw a girl today who I haven't seen in awhile. I hated this girl in the past due to a massive fight she caused between me and my love interest at the time. For some reason, all those feelings of jealousy and hatred came back to me as she walked into choir practice. She's married now with a baby boy, and is it wrong that I didn't care? That I was still angry and jealous after all of these years?

Jesus Christ, what has become of me? Honestly, I should feel happy for her, because I am so over everything in the past, but my feelings told me today that I really am not. She was the one in the wrong, why is it she who has the happy life now, and I have nothing? Will I ever be over it? I don't know. All I know is that I really hate Christmas.