Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

"Bah humbug, but that's ok, cause it's my favorite holiday..." -The Waitresses

I'm home at the moment, attempting to fill my time with the mindless tasks of knitting and wrapping presents. I still have lots to do. The big news of the day is that when I sold my 200 dollars worth of books back today, I received a whopping $10.50. I shouldn't complain...at least it is more than the 78 cents that occupies my bank account at this time. And I haven't even remotely attempted to get the largest part of my Christmas shopping done yet. I have started, and that is good, I just need to get a jump on the rest. Money is what I really need. Santa Claus needs to be good to me this year because hell knows, I deserve it.

Today I handed in my English final and bid farewell to the only professor that remotely captivated my attention this semester. Tonight is our secret santa on our floor. I wonder who has me...hmmm....we'll just have to see. Until later, dear reader.