Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, November 23, 2003

You know, I come back from this retreat, that surprisingly, turned out to be really good in the end, and really helped me focus on some things in my life right now. Plus, I met some awesome people. But besides all of that, I come back with this renewed sense of self, and I'm all at one with the world, and I find that some people, while I've been away, have been just all out bashing and insulting me. I'm so sick of these highs and goddamn lows, and I'm really pissed off right now. So yeah, I don't know why I let them, but they've ruined my high. Fuck the goddamn world, I don't give a shit anymore. It's like you give your all to something, and come back feeling great, but in the "end it doesn't even matter. I'm just not caring about anything or anyone anymore, and that way, no one gets hurt. Right?