Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I'm home. I'm tired. However, I spent the last two days with Tarah, reminiscing at Dougherty, and then, eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream and watching Joe Millionaire. She received the full Temple experience when at 5:30 this morning we were awakened to a fire alarm. Luckily, they shut it off after a minute. We both had a really good time, which will continue on Friday when we go to the Flyers game in the afternoon. I missed my T-bone.

I'm rocking out to Jewel songs in my head. I neglected to bring a cd down with me to my basement. At school, I have it easy--I just reach over into a drawer and there are my cd's. Here, I have to go up two flights of steps, and I'm far too lazy for that. My head will have to do as a cd player. These are the types of problems I encounter here--not to mention the fact that this dial-up internet is far too slow for my liking. Bitch bitch bitch...that's all I do.