Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, November 28, 2003

"I wasn't honest/ I tried to philosophize/ Only to see that/ See that I wore Nietzsche's eyes/Now that I've stepped back to see/ I haven't been...me/ Nietzche's eyes/Niezsche's god/ Failed in fire to us/ And all my love/ I'm shaking...I'm shaking/ You were not my Superman." -Paula Cole

Yeah, I haven't heard this song in a very long time. However, for some reason it is stuck in my head. Anyway, I went to the Flyers game with T-bone today. It was a decent game, they won, and we got free Chick-Fil-A, however, there really were no decent fights. The linesmen were a royal pain in the ass and stopped them all even though the boys were itching to fight. I have no voice now because I screamed, "Refs, you suck!" so many times. I speak the truth. They did suck. When they put Brash in the box for "unsportsmanlike conduct," I made it known that I would show them what "unsportsmanlike conduct" was. That's right, refs...don't mess with me. Hey, at least the guys behind T-bone and I thought that we were amusing.