Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, November 30, 2003

I think Thanksgiving break is the biggest tease ever. Colleges are like, "Listen we're going to give you four days of no class, but you have to come back for two weeks of pointless bullshit, just to go back on break for a month." Fuck you, college! Anyway, I'm back. And I guess finals aren't pointless bullshit. Ok, maybe they are. Maybe I'm just trying to validate myself for picking this shitty college. That's all I seem to be doing lately--making excuses for myself. However, I am here now, and I put myself here, and I am determined to somehow make the most of it, or find a way out. Since a way out doesn't look promising financially...it looks like making the most of it is the only option I have.