Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, November 06, 2003

I love how whenever I sign onto blogger, it always says, "Welcome back, Beth." It knows my name, and always makes me feel so welcome. I am at work study now, and I just saw one of my heroes, Darlene Brooks walk into the room next door. She said hi to me. I feel great right now. Well, at least in mind.

In body, I feel like crap. Bethany went home last night with a "sinus infection bordering bronchitis." Not fun, but now I am sick and all stuffed up. My chest hurts and I think it is from built up fluid. I didn't go to Spanish this morning, and I'm not going to Psych or flute lessons today. I need to sleep after being up until 1:30 last night trying to sign on to OWLnet for registering my classes. Luckily, I got on, and registered for all the classes I wanted. Even the much coveted "Beat Poets" class that only had three seats left. So, Allen Ginsberg, we meet again. I am actually excited about my classes next semester. I only took four and all of them sound interesting. Well, that's what I said about this semester too...so we'll see.