Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Haha, Gerard made me moderator of his politics forum. Don't think is funny? Ok let me explain. I am the only liberal on this site...which means as a moderator I can delete posts as I want to. So therefore, in theory, I have the power to delete all of the conservative topics. However, because I believe in free speech I won't delete anything. I just find it hilarious that he gave me that power.

I stayed over my house last night in order to get a full night's sleep. I have to say, while I was walking to the train, I felt this impending sense of dread wash over me as I returned to Temple. Think it means something? Hmm...I'll ponder this today while I am at work study. As T-bone says, "Ciao!"