Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, October 16, 2003

"It was easy when you were younger/ You could put it back together/ It was there if you ever wanted it/ But you closed the door and said good-bye for good." -Pete Yorn

Today's adventure was getting stuck in the elevator with the delivery guy. Luckily we figured out how to get it back to the ground floor and how to open the door. Note to self: burn some calories next time, and take the stairs. I had a Spanish today. Woohoo...Va la Espana! I finished it in twenty minutes so I left early, and got breakfast at the delightful place I call the SAC. Well everyone calls it the SAC.

Tell me though, are you Well Situated?

(See Brad...I shamelessly promoted your band...aren't you happy with me? :) )