Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, October 03, 2003

I'm staring at the numerous half-filled containers of coffee on my desk. I'm tired, my head hurts, my feet hurt, and pretty much everything else on my body has some other ache. I hate work. I hate school. I am forcing myself to go out to First Friday tonight with a bunch of people from my floor. Why is it that every Friday I force myself to go out when really all I want to do is snuggle under my covers and sleep? I know the answer to this question, so really, I don't even need to ask. I am working too much. I am studying too much. I am doing too much. But all of it is necessary, so I can't cut down on things. I'm not particularly angry about it though. Complacency has set in, which is fine with me, because that's how I like my life. I don't like excitement all the time, nor do I like being bored. I like being right in the middle.

You don't know me. So don't even try and pretend to.