Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I'm at work study right now. For some reason, today there was a lot more study than work. That's all I have to say right now. Maybe someday I'll start spouting intellectual essays, but for today, there will be no thinking involved.

Horoscope for today:

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22)

Anything you think you can do by yourself you will be able to do even better with the help of someone else. Going it alone simply isn't your strong suit right now and even though you want to be seen as the 'independent one,' you're much better off accepting other people's help. Paying close attention to instructions is key and don't forget to read the fine print. Just because something isn't in written in bold letters doesn't mean that it isn't important, Leo!

I guess I should learn to read the fine print.