Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

"I tried to climb your steps/ I tried to chase you down/I tried to see how low I could get down to the ground/I tried to earn my way/ I tried to change this mind/you better believe I tried to beat this/So when will this end it goes on and on/ over and over and over again/keep spinning around/ I know it won't stop/ till I step down from this for good." -Lifehouse

Blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Yeah...that's how it goes.

One more..

"I remind myself of somebody else.../Feeling like I'm chasing/ like I'm facing myself alone/ I've got somebody else's thoughts in my head/ I want some of my own/I want some of my own/ I want some of my own." -Lifehouse