Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I have AIDS. Well, for three days. I have to take AIDS "drugs" (which are really just Starburst, Jolly Ranchers, and Sprees) for the next three days for my anthro class. Its an experiment to show us what a daily AIDS regiment is like. I think its really cool. However, one problem with this is that with one of these drugs we have to drink 6 glasses of water. Now, this is not a normal intake of water for me, so I've been peeing like crazy. I know you all needed to know that, but still, I have to get my feelings out there. Another problem I have with this is that my body is not used to this much sugar. So my teeth hurt. Which makes it hard for me to eat.

I should probably clean today, and get a lot of schoolwork done. First, I'm going to sleep. So good night.