Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

The Bible according to Beth:
"And on the seventh day, God made Cinnamon Toast Crunch and coffee, and she saw that it was good. Very very good. And she said, "Yeah...go God!"

So my mom went to Acme today and found that they were having a sale on Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and when she came home, to what did my wondering eyes did appear, but three, yes three boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch! They were three for 7 dollars! I am so excited. You have no idea.

I had a conversation with Fr. Carl today about the joys of fall semester of freshman year. He told me something that I take to heart which I will share with you now..."If you make it to February without being institutionalized, you know you're gonna be ok." Gotta love Padre. Well I'm going to go enjoy my three boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch....no, I am not going to eat all of them in one night. It should take me like three nights to eat them! :P Ok, try three months.