Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, October 20, 2003

At the moment, I'm wishing it wasn't such a "manic Monday." I really "wish it was Sunday...cause that's my fun day." For some reason, every Monday I seem to quote this song. I need to find more songs that have the names of the days of the week in them.

I have a picture that someone gave me above my computer. It's a photograph of a sunset over a lake with mountains to the side. It's very peaceful. I wish I was peaceful like Bethany who is asleep at the moment. I'm kind of mad at John Mayer right now. First of all, his new cd is not so great with only ten tracks and only a few of them ar kind of good. Second, I am listening to the "Channeling Other Musicians," and he totally disses my man Dave Matthews. The funny thing is....John Mayer reminds most people of Dave Matthews. Dave Matthews came first, so Johnny you are totally biting off of Dave. So don't be dissing him. Yeah. That's right. Anyway, I'm gonna take my angry self and listen to some more music. I will leave you with that.