Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Yeah...so I had actual homework last night. I studied for three hours! I have never studied that much in my life. Ok, well it was three hours with long study breaks, where I walked around my floor to find people to chat with. I have a four hour break today so I'll do some homework then.

My English teacher is so cool. He has a British accent and he seems like a really good teacher. I think I'm going to look forward to that class because 1) he's cool, and 2) the reading material for that class seems pretty decent. I've become the Starbucks of our floor. So far, our RA hasn't taken away our illegal coffeemaker so I can make coffee for everyone who's coffeemaker was taken away. There are benefits to being this far away from the RA, and in a suite.

Tonight is the honors mentor party. I already know my mentor, as I picked a very good friend of mine. So far, he has been a better mentor than most. He called me yesterday to find out about the party and how I was doing. I thought he would be a dead-beat. Oh well, I will still call him my deadbeat mentor. Sorry, Brad.