Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, September 14, 2003

There's something about eating Cinnimon Toast Crunch and listening to Dar Williams that brings a sense of comfort to a person. That person is me. I'm exhausted from a long weekend of doing nothing...well if you can count wash as nothing. I did get inspiration for my autobiography, and wrote it with a scheme of having each phase of my life compared to that of a Crayola Crayon color. Quite clever I must say. Anyway, its finished, along with the rest of my homework for tonight.

I have not gone to one college party yet. I haven't had the time to. Honestly, I don't have any desire to party at this stage in my life. I may be a boring person but at least I'll have a degree in four years. Well, hopefully.