Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Like a good college student, I am avoiding work, and taking a study break. Ok...I don't even have homework tonight, but technically I should get a start on that 4-8 pg. autobiography, and the mountains of pages I have to read for next week. I just made Jesse some tea....he's enjoying it. At the moment I am listening to Ozzy Osbourne because I am in an Ozzy mood.

I've made a decision...no more early mornings. I don't know how that will effect my work schedule next semester, but I cannot wake up for 8:40 classes anymore. I think I may also only take four classes instead of the five I have this semester. I mean I already have a bunch of credits from my AP classes so what does it matter?

"No more tears."