Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Life is crazy. That is the only way to describe it. Surprisingly, today I feel a lot better after taking a much needed break from school and work and everything yesterday. I spent the day and the night before with Mike, which was enjoyable. Right now, I'm listening to Dave Matthews because I like his song "Pig" which tells you not to "Burn the day away." I still have to read more of my psych for class today, but somehow I managed to write a paper on what I still need to read. Bsing my way through it, I managed to churn out a page and a half of Erik Erikson that I didn't even read.

I had my first test today in Spanish, which I think I did well in. I gotta go to work study soon, and then psych, but after I'll make sure not to "burn the day."