Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I'm waiting for people to accompany me to dinner. I guess you could say that this is my first meal of the day, being that the most substantial thing I had to eat today were two Reese's peanut butter cups. I know, it's not healthy...but I have no time during the day to eat. I feel like I'm falling into my old ways, only that was a conscious choice, whereas this one is not a choice at all. My allergy medicine decided to work today, and I started my work study. Two unrelated topics, but isn't it great how I can fit them both into one sentence? I think I'm going to like Tuesdays and Thursdays more than Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I have to write a 4-8 page autobiography by Monday. This is humorous because I don't think I have enough of a life to tell in 4-8 pages. I'm done being aimless for today.