Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, September 05, 2003

I'm gonna give it to you straight up. I don't like explaining myself to people, yet I'm tired of feeling unconnected to everyone I see here. They don't know much about my past, which is fine with me, but I also feel that because of this, they have no connection to me. I guess this is all part of the new self I have created. Z., which is what they have decided to call me, is not Beth, and at this stage...she has no past. I think I will keep it this way.

I realized that my English professor captivates me in a way no other teacher has before. I don't know if its his British accent or what, its just that when he tells a story, or explains some piece of history, I travel to that place in time. In twenty minutes I have to walk over to Barton Hall for my physics lab with 149 other people. After that class, I am done for the day. I realize you don't care about the minute details of my life. So why do I explain them? I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN MYSELF!