Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, September 19, 2003

Boy, do I hate fire drills. Especially ones that occur at 3 in the morning during a tropical storm. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, only Temple would have a fire drill at 3 in the morning during a tropical storm. While most other colleges cancelled classes, ours were still on. So again, as another big, "Fuck you" to Temple, I didn't show up to my classes. Ok it wasn't a "fuck you," because I pay them to go to school so they still got paid. I'm a very angry person. When we were standing in line for an hour last night, or rather this morning, to have our id's swiped to get back into the building, I shouted to the world I wanted to crack some skulls. I still want to crack some skulls....namely, the RAs and RD in my building.

The psycho boy's eyes burned into the back of my head today as I walked past him, sitting on a bench. And Jeff, I hope you get some ass, tonight.