Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Yeah...I'm getting used to it all...sort of. Anyway, I went to a family party today and wound up going home after vowing not to. Call me a hypocrite but I had a lot of things that I forgot when I moved. I'm really tired right now. I attempted to bond with some fellow floor people but I really did not feel like I was in the mood. Grr. I need to stop feeling like I need to rush into meeting people. I have plenty of time to meet crazy amounts of them....I don't need to see them all in one weekend. Yeah, and Gerard sucks because he changed my rank on the forum I post on. I was a Fleet Admiral, now I am the Most Annoying Poster. I did nothing to deserve it. All I asked for was a non-moderator award for posting the most messages. Damn dictatorship. You suck, Gerard.