Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Tom Cruise, how do I love thee....let me count the ways. I am watching Jerry McGuire now. He is smokin! Anyway, I have found a new love, other than Tom Cruise. Colin Ferrell is now my hottie. He's Irish, has a brogue, and is hot as hell. So, Tom Cruise has been put on the backburner, even though I have to admit he does make me melt when he says, "You complete me." Today was riveting let me tell you. I went to a barbeque/birthday party for my four and seven year old cousins, and I. There's nothing like playing Yugi-Oh with a seven year old boy! Especially when you are beating the pants off him. (I realize that sounded really bad, but you know what I mean.) Ok, I know...I'm sad. I'm a sad and pathetic person. But hey, something has to keep me occupied!