Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, August 11, 2003

So yeah, funny story. Today while I was walking down the hallway coming back from lunch at work, I saw a really hot, young doctor coming my way. So of course, me being the charming person I am, I started to pretty much flirt with him using body language. Well as he got closer, my sandal hit a snag in the floor and I tripped and fell flat on my face. LOL :) Needless to say, Mr. Doctor Man did not help me, but I sat there laughing at myself for a good two minutes. He probably thought I was crazy, but hey, at least I know how to laugh at myself. I'm thinking about submitting this one to Seventeen, think it will get published? I could sign it... Dazed and Confused, from Missouri. Only thing is...I'm not from Missouri. :) So I learned a lesson today....when flirting with hot, young doctors...make sure you watch where you are going.