Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Ok now I am at college. I moved in today. I feel so blah right now, like I have no energy to meet new people. I have met countless amounts of new people and I am sure I will meet more tonight at my floor meeting, but I still don't feel like going out there and doing it. However, I have realized that my new life has begun, and I no longer own the old one. The new one is all fine and well, as it will keep my mind off lots of things right now.

I got literally ass-raped (stealing Mike's term) when I bought my books today. Oh yeah, and get this...one of my roomate's boyfriend is living next door. How bad sitcom-ish is that? Yeah...pretty bad. Anyway...my roomates all seem pretty cool. So, it will all be ok. I'm ok, your ok, we're all ok.